This page is provided specifically to be an easy reference with regards to the impact of Covid-19 on entry requirements into the British Virgin Islands, testing requirements, protocols.
Currently the 49th BVI Spring Regatta is Postponed until 2022. We are available to answer any of your questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BVI Regatta Covid Updates
Currently, visitors are required to take a COVID-19 PCR test and receive a negative result within 48 hours prior to arrival. For full information check the updates page here. Link to the Government page
- Get to know the guidelines and protocols of your lodging facility and activity providers, and adhere to these guidelines and protocols
- Wear masks when social distancing is not possible, during your stay on island and avoid touching Mouth, Eyes, Nose
- Sanitize and wash hands frequently
- Avoid touching surfaces as much as possible
- We recommend for your safety and enjoyment to please adhere to the guidelines while visiting the BVI.
- If feeling unwell, contact the Hotel’s Front Desk/ hotel’s Covid-19 task force team immediately or contact the health department by dialing 856-7650
We hope to welcome you to the 49th BVI Spring Regatta in 2022.
A great resource for all islands is Noonsite who is keeping on top of the ever-changing protocols across the region. Noonsite summarises the current situation of countries that are open and closed across the region with links to more details.